- This friction material for automotive disc pads is in Mexico, the aftermarket Leader.
- This product line has the best coverage, over 2,000 part numbers fitted on small Euro Japanese cars to big American SUV's. This is a semi metallic friction material, specially designed for general purpose, high durability and constant friction; the best as a cost-saving.
CERAMIC SPECIFIC AUTO
A ceramic formulation developed for passenger cars, with excellent braking, stopping power & great pedal feel. Long lasting and extremely quiet. (This is a premium product always supplied with slots, chamfers and shims).
- Special ceramic formulation for Taxi-fleets with extra long life and real good stopping power
- FRITEC cares about Taxi drivers (only the best friction for Public Transport).
- Ceramic formulation for trucks, buses, and demanding applications.
- Steady performance under extreme conditions
- HD premium disc brake pads provides you improved friction performance and long life because are made of raw materials such as aramid and ceramic fibers, high quality graphite, resins, and others. This formulation can stand up to high temperatures found in most heavy duty applications.
- Special low metallic formulation for overweight vehicles like armored cars and ambulances, good for high temperatures and long wear.
- Material designed for vehicles that need maximum security and excellent performance
- The unique friction material designed to offer long life under overweight conditions.
- Part numbers available for SUV's, medium trucks, stock pickups and armored vehicles.